The Queue Series Released.
Qunomic is pleased to announce the release of its latest product line, the Queue. This product takes over the line creation function of the Beacon with greater brightness, clarity, and span. Click here for more details.
Updated: March 3, 2012
Recent changes in pricing have made the Queue and Beacon more affordable. With full scale production expected to begin late summer, the pricing and availability will be a win-win for our customers.
Updated: July 1, 2012
The Queue Power Supply
The power supply for the Queue and Beacon is 50% off for every order placed by September 1, 2012.
Updated: June 5, 2012
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Qunomic's products safe for your eyes?
Yes. While some Qunomic products use lasers as their light source, they either project straight down onto the floor or, if projecting onto a wall, both the product and the image are at least 9 feet above the floor. The products are low-power and, in the event of an unlikely situation where the light hits the eye directly, do not damage the eyes. Our laser-based products come with safety inserts and training videos for your employees.
- What is the procedure if crucial signage (stop signs,
crosswalks, etc.) stops working and requires immediate
- Rarely does our critical signage simply stop working. There are warning signs that a failure is about to happen. Notify us of the first signs and, if you are covered by the warranty of the Replacement Agreement, we will immediately overnight a replacement to you. Then return the failing unit to us. If you have a large number of our safety units in your facility, and are on the Replacement Agreement, we will endeavor to keep a back-up unit(s) at your site for immediate replacement.
- Are there manuals for Qunomic's products?
- Yes. Every products comes with an operating manual and a safety manual. The Einstein also comes with a graphic programming manual.
- How much does installation cost?
- There are three options for installation.
Qunomic can do it
A trained third party can install your products
You can install the Queue and Beacon yourself
The cost is predicated on a few factors:
- How many units did you purchase
- How large is your facility and how are the units grouped
- The availability of nearby regular 110V outlets
- The available time of day during which we can install
- There are three options for installation.
- How long does installation take?
- A typical installation of 50 units takes about 8-9 hours, depending on the layout of the units in the facility.
- Can my company install the products ourselves?
- Your company can easily install the Queue and Beacon series of products. The Einstein is a little more challenging and we recommend that you use our project manager at the very least, supplying your own installers under their direction.
- Does the installation affect my company's daily
- We are the least invasive and time-consuming method of installing "paint and tape". Installation is fairly easy and quick. It does not require any cleaning of the floor and has a zero "dry time". The main interference with normal activities is the presence of a scissor-lift when we are installing the units. Installation is available 24/7. Just tell us what works best for you.
- Is training available for installation if my company
wants to handle it?
- Yes. We can provide instructions, a video, or an on-site project manager to assist you in the installation.
- Is software needed to run the projectors?
- The Einstein series is computer controlled. The Queue and the Beacon are not.
- How do I place an order?
- If you want one of our standard products in the
catalogue go to
the product's page and place an order. If you are
interested in having more information or looking to see
if your volume qualifies you for a discount, then contact
Customer Service at 888-786-6642 ext. 2878 (888-QUNOMIC
ext. CUST) or at
We also provides quotes on large or custom orders. Contact us to get us working on your quote.
- If you want one of our standard products in the catalogue go to the product's page and place an order. If you are interested in having more information or looking to see if your volume qualifies you for a discount, then contact Customer Service at 888-786-6642 ext. 2878 (888-QUNOMIC ext. CUST) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is there a minimum order requirement?
- No. You may order one or one thousand.
- Is there a discount for multiple orders?
- Yes. Large orders or orders for multiple facilities are normal for us. We can also divide a large order into a progressive installation schedule so that you pay individually for each installation but get the discount for the large order in its entirety.
- Is there a deposit required?
- Payment for online orders is due at the time of the order. For quoted orders we require a deposit, from 10% to 35% depending on the order size and how much customization is required. Any required deposit will be included in the quote.
- What is the warranty on your products?
- Is there a deadline on purchasing the Replacement
- Yes. The Replacement Agreement must be purchased at least 30 days before the expiration of the Warranty or previous Replacement Agreement. If this deadline is missed Qunomic will inspect the units before a Replacement Agreement will be approved.
- What if there is a problem with my order or I need to
make changes to my order after it has been placed?
- Except for customized products, changes are accepted up to 30 days before the installation date, with no extra charge.
- Can I lease the units?
- Qunomic does have leasing opportunities available. Check with your account rep for details.
- Will Qunomic demo the product in my facility?
- We are often able to make an on-site demo available. For small potential orders we will schedule a demo when we have someone in your area. For larger potential orders we will schedule a demo at your convenience. Request a demo for more information.
- Can I just see the product in use?
- Sure, just check out our video.
- How do I access customer or technical support for my product?
- Our Contact page contains contact information for customer and technical support under Departments.
- What are the hours of operation for customer and
- Customer Support is available form 8:00 to 5:00 Eastern, Monday through Friday. Technical support is available 24/7.
- Are Qunomic's products registered?
- Every unit is labeled with an identifying serial
number and bar code. Qunomic keeps a log of each
unit containing information on:
- What team assembled the unit
- The company that purchased the unit
- Installation location
- Who installed the unit
- Warranty and Replacement Agreement dates
- Service history
- Every unit is labeled with an identifying serial number and bar code. Qunomic keeps a log of each unit containing information on:
- What is the power consumption of your product?
- Our products use low voltage DC current. Depending on the model, the energy usage is equivalent to a 25 - 45W light bulb.
- How are replacement parts handled?
- What if my model is a previous generation no longer made
by Qunomic and requires repair?
- If your model is covered by a Replacement Agreement, Qunomic will replace the unit with the current model in product at no extra charge. If it is not covered then repairs are done by Qunomic on a time and materials basis. If repair components are not available you would receive pro-rated credit towards the current model product.
- Are solar powered products an option?
- Qunomic is currently working on solar powered options for the Queue and Beacon series of products.