The Queue Series Released.
Qunomic is pleased to announce the release of its latest product line, the Queue. This product takes over the line creation function of the Beacon with greater brightness, clarity, and span. Click here for more details.
Updated: March 3, 2012
Recent changes in pricing have made the Queue and Beacon more affordable. With full scale production expected to begin late summer, the pricing and availability will be a win-win for our customers.
Updated: July 1, 2012
The Queue Power Supply
The power supply for the Queue and Beacon is 50% off for every order placed by September 1, 2012.
Updated: June 5, 2012
If your Qunomic product is covered by our Replacement Agreement we will replace your product with another one of the same version or a newer version at our discretion if it fails for any reason other than service, relocation, replacement, or any other action by personnel other than those authorized by Qunomic, or damage due to negligence or abuse by customer, vandalism, or acts of nature including but not limited to fires, floods, and electrical surges. Any attempt to open the unit voids the Replacement Agreement.
Any Beacon unit covered by a Replacement Agreement is eligible for one free standard image change per year covered by the Agreement. Standard image refers to images in general use by industry, not including logos, customized images, or customized standard image designs. Customization will be provided at a discount if the unit is covered by a Replacement Agreement.
Qunomic, Inc. Replacement Agreement
For the Beacon, Queue, and Einstein Products
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The equipment will be either repaired or replaced as necessary according to the terms of this Agreement at the discretion of Qunomic, Inc. (Qunomic) when Customer notifies Qunomic of an operational malfunction.
2. Qunomic will pay shipping costs of a replacement unit two (2) times in a Replacement Agreement (Agreement) contract year. If the unit must be replaced more than two times, the Customer shall then be responsible for all subsequent shipping costs.
3. Service shall be provided during Qunomic’s regular business hours, which are defined as Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Eastern, except National and State Holidays. If repair or replacement is requested to be performed immediately (within 24 hours), and can be provided, Customer shall be responsible for labor and travel to the Customer’s facility.
4. EFFECTIVE DATE is defined as the date of approval and acceptance of the Agreement by Qunomic or the date payment in full is received, whichever occurs earlier. Qunomic reserves the right to withhold service under the terms of the Agreement until payment in full is received.
5. Qunomic reserves the right to change Agreement fees. Any Agreement in force will not be affected by a price change until said contract is renewed. Notification of price changes will be given to the Customer ninety (90) days prior to Agreement renewal.
6. Any attachments added to the unit(s) after the commencement of this Agreement will be covered under the terms of the Agreement, unless the attachments are not authorized by Qunomic. Attachments not authorized by Qunomic voids the Replacement Agreement and all warranties.
7. During the Agreement period, Qunomic will repair or
replace defective parts with new or, at the option of Qunomic, serviceable
used parts that are equivalent to new in performance.
All repaired or replaced parts are fully covered under this
8. Qunomic assumes no liability for damage to unit(s) caused by service, relocation, replacement, or any other action by personnel other than those authorized by Qunomic, or damage due to negligence or abuse by customer, or acts of nature including but not limited to fires, floods, and electrical surges.
9.The Replacement Agreement must be purchased at least 30 days before the expiration of the Warranty or previous Replacement Agreement. If this deadline is missed Qunomic will inspect the units before a Replacement Agreement will be approved.
10. Vandalism is not covered.
11. Unauthorized opening or attempting to open a unit voids the Warranty and Replacement Agreement and makes the unit ineligible for coverage under the Agreement.
12. Any Beacon product covered by this Replacement agreement is eligible for one standard image change for each year it is covered by this Agreement. Custom images will be provided at a discount. Qunomic requires a 30 day advance notice of such change.
Qunomic assumes no liability whatsoever for losses or damages of any kind arising from the failure or malfunction of one of its products covered by this Agreement. Every effort has been made to provide a stable and error free product, however, no electronic device can be 100% protected against unknown and unusual conditions.